Saturday, March 14, 2009

14 and I'm exhausted!

Hey!

This morning was an interesting running session. I met up at the park with Doug and Jarred. Jarred ran on his own, doing a quick 11-12 so he could make it to his son's game on time. Doug and I ran 14.

WORKOUT

2-3 hours

TIME/DISTANCE/COURSE/PACE

The regular loop + 3 miles (to Americana and around till we get back to the cars.) Pretty easy pace. I don't know what it was because my watch finally bit the dust on mile one.

WEATHER

Chilly but good

FEELINGS & EFFORT LEVEL (1-10, 10=all out):

Oh, I was so tired! Everything was good, though, except for heartburn afterwards. I didn't take my meds before the run so I'm not sure what would have caused it.

DAYS EVENTS

I cleaned a tiny bit, went looking around at Shabby Chic furniture, and then watched a documentary on Operation Valkyrie. Interesting!!

SLEEP

7-8 hours.

DIET

No comment.

RESTING HR

I need to figure out how to do this well enough that I trust the outcome.

WEIGHT

Really don't know.

NIGGLES

The classic left calf niggle has morphed into a right calf niggle. I'm surprised. The niggle didn't bug me today. I can still feel it when I walk sometimes and even when I sit, but it doesn't seem to bug me much when I run.

OTHER CONDITIONING

Just lying around waiting for my friend to call. It's okay. Tonight to we're going to watch "Under the Tuscan Sun."

That was it!

No comments: